house2market is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
house2market may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/02/2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The data we collect using cookies helps us understand our customers better so that we can provide a more focused user experience. Using the knowledge of your previous visits to our website, House 2 Market can enhance subsequent visits by tailoring our content to match your requirements.
Here's a list of the main types of cookies we use, and what we use them for. We’ve described them using the categories recommended by the International Chamber of Commerce in the ICC UK Cookie Guide.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided. Because these cookies are strictly necessary we do not need to ask for your consent to use them.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. Some of these are analytics cookies, set using third party web analytics software, which allow us to understand more about how our website is used. For example, like many companies we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and does not affect your privacy. It is only used to improve how a website works. We might also use these cookies to highlight House 2 Market products or services which we think will be of interest to you based on your use of our websites.
By using House 2 Market's website you agree we may place these types of cookies on your device.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, these cookies can be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
By using House 2 Market’s website you agree we may place these types of cookies on your device.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Most of our websites do not use targeting cookies. We will ask for your consent before we use targeting cookies.
House 2 Market’s cookies typically contain:
- A unique name set by the site that generated it
- A value – the information within it that recalls your previous activities
- An expiration date, which determines how long the cookie will remain active in your browser before being automatically deleted.
3rd Party Cookies and Social Networks
If you click on a hyperlink from House 2 Market’s websites to any third party websites (e.g. if you 'share' content from House 2 Market’s websites with friends or colleagues through social networks), you may be sent cookies from these third party websites. Third party websites will have their own privacy and cookie policies which House 2 Market cannot control. Please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.